Christmas Time Is Here
Well guys, it’s that time of year again. Here is a list of my favorite things/my Christmas wishlist. Feel free to purchase this for me if needed:
1. Jameson Whiskey. I love making Old Fashions. This is part of my refined rebirth as a man.
2. The Levi’s Aztec Sweater. I really really really want this sweater. It looks warm and it’s unique
3. Any type of oxford shoes. I’m enamored with them
4. Pharrell’s book, “Places and Spaces I’ve Been” the blue version. Pharrell has always been a role model of mine
5. Finally, getting out of this would be the best gift ever
These are just a few of my favorite things. In all seriousness though, I’m grateful that I made it this far in life and that is enough for me. Hopefully, I can have the opportunity to give everyone a great Christmas. Peace, love, and happiness.
Posted under: Entertainment, Fashion, Food and Drink, Lifestyle
Tagged as: books, christmas, December, diploma, gifts, giving, Howard University, Jameson, Levi's, oxfords, Pharrell, places and spaces i've been, Santa, shoes, sweater, whiskey, winter, wish list